Tuesday, December 29, 2009

you ...

dedicated to you ...


When all I need is a word of caution

You were there to give me the lecture of life


When all I need is a guide to manage my finance

You were there to give me gold plates


When all I need is a touch

You were there to give the real big hug


When all I need is a gift of hope

You were there to make my dreams come true


When all I need is a spark of light
You were there to give me the fire of love


When all i need is a brush of color
You were there to give me the whole rainbow



.... and thank you dear, for being you ..


p/s: a beautiful poem .. copy paste from somewhere ..

2 comments:

  1. pose yg kelakar disebabkan oleh aktor utama - en hassan, mcm citer hindustan!! u guys make a gud couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehee and tq noni .. makin tua, en hasan semakin menjadi and do really pray that only death do us apart ...

    ReplyDelete