Thursday, December 29, 2011
december 2010 - hubby and hani were very busy preparing for our only daughter, aamal's wedding whereas our youngest son, aqeel is struggling for his spm exam and aliff, our eldest son secured a stable job and had introdeuced us to his girlfriend .. alhamdulillah those episodes had turned out to be the beginning of a good and prosperous year to all of us ..
after their honeymoon in hongkong, aamal had decided to quit her hectic job and stayed home for a while. aqeel went to driving classes before the spm results are announced and aliff & nadia had tied their engagement in march and the wedding is scheduled to be in october 2011, currently nadia is a medical officer in seremban and both of yhem commute from nadia's residence in puchong ..
all this while, aqeel wants to be a pilot and he'd accumulated articles about pilot academies and their very expensive fees ... once the spm result is announced and after much persuasion, aqeel had opted to do foundation in business management at msu in shah alam and stayed in the hostel. tho being the youngest in the family, aqeel had shown a very high leadership quality and chosen to be the student leader for foundation students. alhamdulillah, aqeel had scored in his first term exam ..
najmi was back to the shore and aamal had done some part time job as photographer here and there. most of the time, aamal is managing anas easkey, the popular photographer in malaysia. in july 2011, najmi had decided to take a break from his job and enroliing for a full time one year master programme in akademi laut malaysia (ALAM), melaka, he is only back during weekends. now, aamal had secured a full time job in one of the production house in setapak and most of the working days, she'll be in sri gombak, her mom-in-law's house ..
aliff and nadia had really worked hard for their wedding which is just seven months after the engagement. her mom being away in saudi arabia and elder sister in the southern region, nadia had excelled in her sole preparation whilst completing her housemanship in hkl. exact dates and venues are then confirmed and all of us are looking forward for the event. we had decided to hold just a small reception for the groom side and had scouted for halls, alas we had confirmed to hold the majlis menyambut menantu in mokhdar resort which was previously known as duta plams resort .. alhamdulillah, majlis pernikahan selamat dilangsungkan di masjid terapung puchong perdana pada pagi sabtu 15hb oktober dengan mas kawen rm300 dan wang hantaran sebanyak rm20111. majlis resepsi sebelah pengantin perempuan telah diadakan dengan meriahnya pada sebelah malam di taman tasik putrajaya. pada malam sabtu minggu berikutnya, 22hb oktober sekali lagi keluarga nadia telah membuat majlis kenduri di kampungnya, masjid tanah melaka di mana kedua2 pengantin telah diarak menggunakan tandu diiringi dengan percikan bunga api. pihak kami telah mengundang kurang dari 500 orang jemputan ke majlis menyambut menantu pada hari sabtu berikutnya, 29hb oktober ke mokhdar resort country homes rawang. seminggu kemudian, kami telah menjamu laksa dan nasi daging korban di rumah ayah di pasir mas kelantan sempena majlis memperkenalkan menantu menantu kami kat kampung ... all the photos ada kat hani's facebook albums ..
since being a pensioner, hani had not been visiting klinik dr jamil in tasik puteri and guess it's a good sign .. medical checkup is normally done and alhamdulillah, both hubby and hani had not been suffering from any major hypertension, diabetise and heart problem. hani's migraine had subsided but am on the lower level of blood pressure. hubby is a smoker since 13 and he had avoided many appointments ..
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
ayu had shouted to cek who was bathing her father (hani's grand father is 107 years and staying with mum) upon opening the door and ayoh was there flat on his hips and groaning in pain. ayoh could not move his body but trying to mumble something ... ayu had texted all of us in kl asking what to do next ..
cek had called din, ana's hubby, another sister who's staying not far from cek's house to help ayoh since lan, aya's hubby was at work. lepas solat jumaat, din came and so was the tukang urut ... upon receiving the message from ayu, dearest darling had asked hani to go home with the earliest flight on saturday and hani was at ayoh's bed for 2 weeks ..
being the eldest, hani had persuaded ayoh to go for full medical checkup and the x-ray had showed that the 4th spinal bone patah and ada serpihan. cekgu lloh refused to be warded and we had brought him home .. he's into the normal and traditional medicine until his another appointment on the 3rd jan 2012
alhamdulillah, cekgu lloh had been better tho his movements are still limited and with the aid of a squared cane @ tongkat kaki empat, he's now able to go to the toilet and tv hall ... alhamdulillah ALLAH
the whole of ramadhan, the ipad banyak digunakan untuk bacaan alquran but most of the games being downloaded are more for papa and aqeel .. normally hani will only be using the ipad for facebooking .. by the way, aliff & nadia as well as aamal & najmi has their own ipad2 ...
as time passed, guess the ipad has been hani's bestie cos it's very handy and user friendly. putera puteriku had downloaded hani's kind of games such as scrable and tetris. had been spending hours and hours of hani's freetime with it and ... tq so much dearest darling for the gift
1. i asked life "why are you so difficult?" ... Life smiled and said "because you never appreciate anything that's easy"
2. i am an artist, i paint on a smile .. i am an actor, i i hold back the tears .. i am a doctor, i try to fix the broken heart
3. trust is like the glue of life, it holds everything together ... if you don't have it, your relationship wont be able to stick together
4. happiness is like a butterfly, the more you pursue it, the more it will fly away ... relax and take your time and it will come in itself and rest in your shoulders
5. dream about your ideal life, focus on it until you know exactly whay it looks like ... then wake upand do at least one thing everyday to make it a reality
6. sorry works when mistake is made, but sorry does not work when trust is broken ... so in life, do make mistakes but never break the trust
7. if he's an apple and you are an orange, celebrate your differences, make a great fruit salad ... love isn't about being the same, it's about being sweet with each other
8. if there's hope in the future .. there is power in the present
9. we have all been hurt by words before ... so before you speak think about how your words might affect someone else
10. death is not the greatest loss in life ... the greatest loss is when relationship dies inside us while we are still alive
11. true beauty is when someone shows you generosity, kindness or trust ... real beauty is seen in someone's action, not their reflections
12. love me, and i will move mountains to make you happy ... hurt me, and i will drop those mluntains on your head
13. for you they could be words .. for others they are swords, so be careful when you speak
14. if what you see by the eye doesn't please you, then close your eyes and see by the heart ... because the heart can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever
15. never chase love, affection or attention .. if it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having
16. the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch with, never say a word .. and walk away freely like it was the best conversation you ever had
17. others can stop you temporarily, you are the only one who can do it permanently
18. sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people .. if they care, they will notice, if they don't, you know where you stand
19. the importance of a person is never measured by the place that fills in your life .. but by the emptiness that leaves behind when the person is gone
20. never leave the one you love for the one you like .. because the one you like will leave you for the one they love
21. life is a math equation ... in order to gain the most, you have to know how to convert the negatives into positives
22. confidence is admitting who you are, what you've done and loving yourself for what you've become .. no matter what others think of you
23. don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion
24. nothing destroys iron than it's own rust .. similarly, nothing destroys a person but his own ego
25. being in a relationship isn't about the dates or showing off .. it's about being with someone who makes you happy in a way no one else can
26. there is no limit to what can be accomplished, when noone cares who gets the credit
27. i have friends who don't drive limo or porshe .. but would walk in the rain with me
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
- LOVE is not a matter of counting the years, it is making the years count .. LOVE is the master key that opens the gate of happiness
- face your problems .. don't facebook your problems
- today i saw a girl with crazy colored hair walking down the street with a shirt that said 'don't judge', my friend tapped my shoulder, pointed at her and started laughing .. then she turned around, the back of her shirt said "i'm just having fun with my hair before chemo" .. pls don't judge anyone
- if the road is beautiful, then worry about the destination .. but if the destination is beautiful, then don't worry about the road .. marriage is a blessing
- patience with family is love, with others is respect and with self is confidence
- a pain which arises the reality within is better than a joy which keeps ignorance
- let your smile change people, but don't let people wipe away your smile
- if you really want to give someone a gift, try giving them your time and attention .. a loving heart doesn't expect anything more than that
- never conclude a person by his present status, because time has the great power to change a useless coal into a valuable diamond
- you may be out of sight but not out of my heart, you may be out of reach but not out of mind
- praying for those who love you, that's sincerity .. praying for those who hurt you, that's maturity
- be like a flower that gives fragrance, even to hands that crushes it
- every successful person has a painful story, every painful story has a successful ending . accept the pain and get ready to success
- when we feel being poisoned by stress, pressure, pain and failures, the best antidote is PRAY .. nothing more nothing less
- the world suffers a lot, not because of the violence of bad people, but because of silence of good people
- you can always forgive someone who hurt you, but you can never forget what they did, and unfortunately it still hurts somehow every time you are reminded about it
- do you know what's harder after making other people happy? it's when they don't realize that you also need someone to do the same
- do not make your aim like the garden because everyone walk on it .. but make your aim like the sky so everyone wish to touch it
- don't depend on anyone in this world including your shadow, because even it will leave you when you are in darkness
- do not leave yourself in the process of treasuring someone too much and forgetting that you are special and valuable too
- never leave something good to find something better, because once you realize you had the best, the best has found better
- the difference between a corrupt and honest person is the corrupt person has price and the honest person has value
- sometimes we can fall in love with someone for the wrong reasons, and still love them after all the heartache .. because most of the time we can't pick who we love, and even though we know we shouldn't love them, we do and always will, because there are just some people in our lives who will get to us for reasons we can't explain
- happiness is not a possession to be prized, it is a quality of thought and a state of mind
- never hate people who are jealous of you . BUT respect their jealousy because they are the ones who think you are better than them
- women are like tea bags, they don't know their strengths unless put in hot water
- respect the emotions in someone's heart, rather than the expression on someone's face because expression is just a formality but emotions are reality ..
- life is like a coin, pleasure and pain are two sides, only one side is visible at time, but remember the other side is also waiting for it's turn
- the alphabets in cheating and teaching are same ..thus the one who cheats you always teaches you something in life
- 90% of our problems in relationships are due to the TONE of our voice .. it's not about what we say, it's about how we say it
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
- venue - confirmed and deposit paid; kerusi pelamin confirmed
- food - caterer and varieties confirmed
- cards - completed and some had been posted
- guests - finalised and still on the move
- door gifts - ordered and yet to deliver
- attire - theme decided and still with the tailor
- hantaran - yet to send to mak icah's; flowers still not decided????
Monday, September 19, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
most of hani's writings is about us, hani's family and those who are just around hani .. and indeed, hani is not suprised since those days, our avtivities are merely makan makan and jalan jalan .. besides my collection of best and beautiful quotes
before using the new blog format, hani is so eager to upload photos but currently, guess it's not that user friendly and demanding more of hani's time, hani just stop by to pen few sentences before it's filled with spider webs .. and to hani's silent readers ( know of few ..) tq so much and can add hani at the fb since many photos are uploaded ..
guess a good writer has all the advantages ... hani is writing just for fun and a memoir to my anak cucu
Monday, September 12, 2011
# when you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- zakiah ismail - we were classmates in the primaries (year 1 to year 6) before hani left to be in boarding school. being from the same kampung, we tend to cross path once a while till recently, hani was informed she's battling with bone cancer. during hani's short trip back home recently, tried to visit her but she was admitted in husm and no visitors allowed .. praying that 'mek' yah (our clan's nickname) banyak2 bersabar dan tabah menghadapi segalanya
- rohaya abdullah - we are distant cousins but were together in boarding school and used to share beautiful and sweet memories. aya is now happily married and staying far away from us, the clans. we hardly see each other except for family functions and raya celebrations and do really pray that she's as healthy as ever ..
- aznoran mohd noor - another distant cousin and we grew up together in the boarding school. noran is a successful engineer before she suffered from a disease. now, noran is still recuperating in her home sweet home in seremban. berdoa agar noran pulih dan sembuh macam sediakala ..
- naimah othman - known as naim and hailed from kuching sarawak, we were dormates in asrama kenanga itm shah alam during our 1st year diploma. we were from different faculty where naim did insurance and hani was in the engineering. we were closed buddies besides azizah ahmad (food technology) and musirah muhamad (accountancy). all of us went our own ways upon graduating and had never crossed path .. till recently, we managed to meet and rekindled our friendship and sad to know that naim is still alone despite of being so 'hot' in her younger days
- yati - hani didn't really know her full name since we just get acquainted recently. actually yati is the wife to hani's clan, asri muda. soon, they will be leaving to sudan since asri had sworn in to be the malaysian ambassador. tho we'd just met, hani feels that she's just one of us since we clicked immediately. bon voyage to yati & asri and insyaallah, we'll pay you all a visit one day ..
Sunday, April 10, 2011
- had not been going out for jogging since december 2010
- had not been on the treadmill since it's now in state of 'major fault'
- had been baking at least 2 cakes a week - aqeel's home and he loves to eat
- likes to cook lunch and dinner cos now so lazy to go out for simpler meals
- been couch potato for hours in front of tv
- spending more hours on fb
before things get more worst, hani had to change my lifestyle and looking forward to wear a beautiful kebaya on aliff's wedding, inshaallah this coming october .. wish me luck dear friends
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
JANGAN MENCARI TERLALU SEMPURNA (COPY & PASTE FROM DR FADZILAH KAMSAH)
BUAT PEDOMAN BERSAMA
Jika kamu memancing ikan.... Setelah ikan itu terlekat di mata kail, hendaklah kamu mengambil ikan itu.... Janganlah sesekali kamu LEPASKAN ia semula ke dalam air begitu saja.... Karena ia akan SAKIT oleh kerana bisanya ketajaman mata kailmu dan mungkin ia akan MENDERITA selagi ia masih hidup.
Begitulah juga ......... Setelah kamu memberi banyak PENGHARAPAN kepada seseorang... Setelah ia mulai MENYAYANGIMU hendaklah kamu MENJAGA hatinya.... Janganlah sesekali kamu meninggalkannya begitu saja.... Kerana dia akan TERLUKA oleh kenangan bersamamu dan mungkin TIDAK dapat MELUPAKAN segalanya selagi dia mengingatmu....
Jika kamu menadah air biarlah berpada, jangan terlalu mengharap pada takungannya dan janganlah menganggap ia begitu teguh.... cukuplah sekadar keperluanmu.... Apabila sekali ia retak.... tentu sukar untuk kamu menambalnya semula.... Akhirnya ia dibuang.... Sedangkan jika kamu cuba memperbaikinya mungkin ia masih dapat dipergunakan lagi....
Begitu juga jika kamu memiliki seseorang, TERIMALAH seadanya.... Janganlah kamu terlalu mengaguminya dan janganlah kamu menganggapnya begitu istimewa.... Anggaplah dia manusia biasa. Apabila sekali dia melakukan KESILAPAN bukan mudah bagi kamu untuk menerimanya.... akhirnya kamu KECEWA dan meninggalkannya. Sedangkan jika kamu MEMAAFKANNYA boleh jadi hubungan kamu akan TERUS hingga ke akhirnya....
Jika kamu telah memiliki sepinggan nasi... yang kamu pasti baik untuk dirimu. Mengenyangkan. Berkhasiat. Mengapa kamu berlengah, cuba mencari makanan yang lain.. Terlalu ingin mengejar kelezatan. Kelak, nasi itu akan basi dan kamu tidak boleh memakannya. Kamu akan menyesal.
Begitu juga jika kamu telah bertemu dengan seorang insan..... yang pasti membawa KEBAIKAN kepada dirimu. MENYAYANGIMU... MENGASIHIMU... Mengapa kamu berlengah, cuba MEMBANDINGKANNYA dengan yang lain. Terlalu mengejar kesempurnaan. Kelak, kamu akan KEHILANGANNYA apabila dia menjadi milik orang ain Kamu juga yang akan MENYESAL....
Friday, January 28, 2011
- now, sabariah ahmad, wife to cousin, ismajuri ismail is in coma in putrajaya hospital since the cancer cells had spread to her brain
- najmi had left to work and yesterday, aamal's parked swift was knocked by a lorry, had smashed the rear portion of the car
- after marriage, aamal had been accompanying her mom-in-law, who's all alone in sri gombak and nearer to her last project (panggilan in ulu langat) before she calls it quit
- after months of not reading friends' blogs, was so sad to hear that datin dalilah tamrin of onebreastbouncing.blogspot.com had left us end of july last year - al-fatihah
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
3yrs old: "Mommy, I love you".
10 yrs old: "Mom whatever!"
16 yrs old:"My Mom is so annoying"!
...18 yrs old: "I wanna leave this house".
25 yrs old: "Mom, you were right".
30 yrs old: "I wanna go back to my Mom's house".
50 yrs old: "I don't wanna lose my Mom".
70 yrs old: "I would give up EVERYTHING for my Mom to be here with me."
Monday, January 17, 2011
- preparing for eldest son, aliff's engagement to nadia which is due on saturday, 3rd march in puchong prima; we'd agreed on 5 to 7 trays
- aqeels' spm result will normally be released in march and aqeel is really interested to be a pilot, thus we'll be working towards achieving his dream
- my youngest sister, ayu inshaallah will be tying her knot this year and guess hani will be commuting often from kl to kb
- inshaallah, kalau ada rezeki, hani will be a granny this year ...
- ampunilah dosaku, dosa kedua ibubapaku, dosa suamiku dan dosa anak2 ku, dosa muslimin & muslimat serta mukminin & mukminat
- berkatilah hidup kami dan murahkanlah rezeki kami sekeluarga
- masukkanlah kami sekeluarga kedalam golongan orang yang beriman dan mendapat petunjukmu
- kurniakanlah aku anak2 yang cemerlang di dunia dan akhirat
- kurniakanlah aku menantu2 yang soleh dan solehah serta dari keturunan yang baik2
- kekal serta tambahkanlah nikmatmu
- jauhilah kami sekeluarga dari sebarang malapetaka dan penyakit2 merbahaya
- panjangkanlah usiaku dan suamiku serta afiatkanlah mental dan fizikal kami
- akhirilah hidupku dengan kalimah ashhadu allailaa haillallah ..
Friday, January 14, 2011
majlis akad nikah antara muhamad najmi yahya dan aamal farhain zakaria telah diadakan pada hari jumaat 17hb disember pukul 3 petang di pondok kami. dengan hanya sekali lafaz, aamal telah sah menjadi isteri najmi dan sepanjang majlis pernikahan, hujan rahmat telah turun dengan lebatnya ..