Thursday, October 23, 2008

at last ..

had been admiring friends blog all this while and deep inside, when can i find time to express all my thoughts and experience. alhamdulillah, after more than 25 years of being a working nobody, 1st august 2008 marked hani being a full time home maker. it's so good to stay home, cook for hubby, aliff, aamal and aqeel as well as taking care of our pondok; should have opted out from work much earlier.

with the help of aliff, my eldest, nukilan hani was setup and will try hard to frequently update my blog, well it's not a promise though .. with syawal coming to the end, there are still many open houses to attend especially in my vicinity where am yet to introduce myself altho' had been staying in bandar country homes, rawang for almost ten years ..

1 comment:

  1. yey! dapat makan masakan mama n mama akan bukak gate rumah 4 me every morning b4 i go to collage. .the 'things' yg dah lame i tggu. .hihi. .luf u mama! -aamal farhain-

    ReplyDelete